All Surgical Bliss Specialists are registered specialists with the Medical and Dental Council of South Africa, are well travelled, have worked abroad and are of the highest standard and handpicked through experience and successful outcomes. We have chosen them to ensure that your surgery in Cape Town will be both safe and successful.
SURGICAL BLISS – 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Health Checks are essential to ensure that we stay healthy, especially if we are over 50 years and /or have co morbidities.
Surgical Bliss offers three Health check offerings.
- Individualised health checks depending on your needs and requests.
Please email us with your special requests
- Standard health check encompassing a general health check and visit to a physician OR GP and several other specialists.
- Surgical Bliss offers a NON INVASIVE 3D scanning with MR and CT imaging for non-symptomatic preventative health screening.
Includes Brain for life, Heart for life, Colon for life, Spine for life as well as Breast MRI and testicular cancer screenings.
IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL AND DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME BUT WORRY ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, THIS IS FOR YOU! GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND EVEN WHEN YOU ARE NON SYMPTOMATIC.
A typical stay for a health check is 5 – 7 days in South Africa for option 1 and 2 and Four-day stays for Option 3. Option 3 is often included during a business trip and can take a few hours.
WhatsApp us now FOR MORE INFORMATION: +27 (0) 828574414
FAQ / Frequently-Asked Questions
What will I receive during and after these health checks
- Surgical Bliss will transfer you to your doctor’s appointments and assist you with the logistics around the medical service providers.
- When you leave you will have Comprehensive reports from the specialists you have consulted as well as :
- Copies of blood results
- Links to your radiology reports
- Peace of Mind
Once I’m there and I want to see more doctors, can this be arranged?
Yes indeed, this can be arranged.
If I need to stay longer for a procedure, can this be arranged?
Surgical Bliss will arrange your extended stay and organise your procedure in the most cost effective and timeous manor.
Will you stay in touch with me if I need something?
You are welcome to contact us with queries or questions or if you need to ask the doctor something about your past visit.